Bhimtal is a town and a Nagar Panchayat in Nainital district within the state of
Uttarakhand, India, settled at associate degree altitude of 1370 meters higher than
water level and is regarding twenty two kilometers from Nainital.
Nainital Hill station
Nainital is a popular hill station within the Indian state of Uttarakhand. Nainital
is set in a valley containing a pear-shaped lake, Nainital's never-ending expense
of scenic beauty is nothing short of a romance with awesome and pristine Mother
Uttarakhand Hill Station
Uttarakhand - the land of god, the house of Himalaya Mountains and actually a paradise
on earth. Uttaranchal is a paradise for nature lovers and adventure sports enthusiasts.
Mussoorie, the 'Queen of Hills' is just few highlights for the nature lovers.
Tourists Attractions at United-21 Nature Paradise Bhimtal
Things to do in Bhimtal
Bhimtal is a live destination full of pleasure, entertainment and adventure. Some of the things to be enjoyed at this beautiful destination are
- Trekking - Among the popular destinations of Uttarakhand, Bhimtal is well-known as the best trekking destination. Bhimtal valley welcomes adventure lovers with various adventure activities to be enjoyed, including many hot spots for trekking. The trekking opportunities are concealed at various locations like Pine Riviera located at fourteen km from Bhimtal, which is supposed to be the ideal place for camping. While trekking up and down this location one can capture scenic views of the valley. Trekking can also be enjoyed near Bhimtal Lake, which is surrounded by dense forest and nature’s bounty.
- Para Gliding - Para Gliding can be best enjoyed at Naukuchiatal, which is located at just four km from Bhimtal. This beautiful hill resort referred as paradise for gliders is surrounded by green forests and a tranquil lake located in the middle of unending lush green fields. The fun of paragliding can be best enjoyed here and you can float like a bird freely under the blue skies, catching glimpses of the surrounding beauty of this region.
- Boating - Boating is another recreational activity to be enjoyed at Bhimtal Lake which is much bigger than Naini Lake and supported with best boating facilities. Boating amidst crystal clear water of the lake, which is surrounded by a panorama of mountains covered with green forests and a beautiful island at the center of the lake. It doubles the pleasure of boating in the lake. While moving in a boat, catching the glimpses of surrounding beauty of the hills and valleys is just an unforgettable lifetime experience.
- Horse Riding - This is one of the most popular adventure activity attracting tourists to the region. Horse riding can be best enjoyed at Bara Pathar in Nainital, which is around twenty five km from Bhimtal. Horses can be hired at Bara Pathar on hourly basis which take you through beautiful trails enveloped with splendid natural beauty. The amateur riders are accompanied by a horseman, whereas experts can take a ride on their own risk.
- Cycling / Mountain Biking - There is lot of scope for exploring the beautiful region surrounding Bhimtal either by cycling or with the help of a Bike. Cycles and Bikes of good quality can be hired at Bhimtal, for going on a ride of the nearby area. It offers you total freedom to move around as per your wish.